DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The Management / Governing Body of AQUATIS DIVING LANZAROTE (hereinafter, the controller), assumes the maximum responsibility and commitment to the establishment, implementation and maintenance of this Data Protection Policy, ensuring the continuous improvement of the controller with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJEU L 119/1, 04-05-2016), and Spanish personal data protection regulations (Organic Law, specific sectoral legislation and its implementing rules).
AQUATIS DIVING LANZAROTE's Data Protection Policy is based on the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the data controller is responsible for compliance with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework that governs said Policy, and is able to demonstrate this to the competent control authorities.
In this regard, the controller shall be governed by the following principles that should serve as a guide and frame of reference for all its staff in the processing of personal data:
1. data protection by design: the controller shall implement, both at the time of determining the means of processing and at the time of the processing itself, appropriate technical and organisational measures, such as pseudonymisation, designed to effectively implement data protection principles, such as data minimisation, and to integrate the necessary safeguards into the processing.
2. Data protection by default: the controller shall implement appropriate technical and organisational measures with a view to ensuring that, by default, only personal data which are necessary for each of the specific purposes of the processing are processed.
3. Data protection in the information lifecycle: measures ensuring the protection of personal data shall apply throughout the entire information lifecycle.
4. Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: personal data shall be processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject.
5. Purpose limitation: personal data shall be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and shall not be further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes.
6. Data minimisation: personal data shall be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
7. Accuracy: personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; all reasonable steps shall be taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed are erased or rectified without delay.
8. Limitation of the storage period: personal data shall be kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
9. Integrity and confidentiality: personal data shall be processed in such a way as to ensure appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, by implementing appropriate technical or organisational measures.
10. Information and training: one of the keys to ensuring the protection of personal data is the training and information provided to staff involved in the processing of personal data. During the life cycle of the information, all personnel with access to the data shall be suitably trained and informed about their obligations in relation to compliance with data protection regulations.
The AQUATIS DIVING LANZAROTE Data Protection Policy is communicated to all staff of the data controller and made available to all interested parties.
Consequently, this Data Protection Policy involves all the staff of the Data Controller, who must know and accept it, considering it as their own, with each member being responsible for applying it and verifying the data protection regulations applicable to their activity, as well as identifying and providing the opportunities for improvement that they consider appropriate with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to their compliance.
This Policy will be reviewed by the Management / Governing Body of AQUATIS DIVING LANZAROTE, as many times as deemed necessary, to adapt, at all times, to the provisions in force regarding the protection of personal data.
YOUR DATA SAFE
Information in compliance with personal data protection regulations
In Europe and Spain there are data protection regulations designed to protect your personal information that are mandatory for our company. Therefore, it is very important for us that you fully understand what we are going to do with the personal data we ask you for. In this way, we will be transparent and put you in control of your data, with plain language and clear choices that allow you to decide what we will do with your personal information. Please do not hesitate to ask us if you have any questions after reading this information. Thank you for your cooperation.
Who are we?
Name of the owner: Paul Georg Von Grundherr
Registered office: Playa Las Cucharas Local 6
Town: Costa Teguise, Lanzarote
Province: Las Palmas
POSTAL CODE: 35508
Contact telephone: 928 590 407
Tourist intermediary number: I-0002591.1
What will we use your data for?
In general, your personal data will be used to contact you and to provide you with our services.
It may also be used for other activities, such as sending you advertising or promoting our activities.
Why do we need to use your data? Your personal data is necessary for us to be able to deal with you and to provide you with our services. We will provide you with a number of check boxes to enable you to make a clear and simple choice about the use of your personal information.
Who will know the information we ask you for? In general, only duly authorised staff of our company will be able to know the information we ask you for. Similarly, those entities that need to have access to your personal information in order for us to provide our services to you may also have access to your personal information. For example, our bank will know your details if payment for our services is made by credit card or bank transfer. Likewise, those public or private entities to which we are obliged to provide your personal data in order to comply with any law will be aware of your information. To give you an example, the Tax Law obliges us to provide the Tax Agency with certain information on economic transactions exceeding a certain amount. In the event that, apart from the cases mentioned above, we need to disclose your personal information to other entities, we will ask for your prior permission through clear options that will allow you to decide in this regard.
How will we protect your data? We will protect your data with effective security measures commensurate with the risks associated with the use of your information. To this end, we have adopted a Data Protection Policy and annual checks and audits are carried out to ensure that your personal data is secure at all times.
Will we send your data to other countries? In the world there are countries that are safe for your data and others that are not so safe. For example, the European Union is a safe environment for your data. Our policy is not to send your personal information to any country that is not safe from a data protection point of view. In the event that, in order to provide you with the service, it is necessary to send your data to a country that is not as secure as Spain, we will always request your prior permission and we will implement effective security measures to reduce the risks of sending your personal information to another country.
How long will we keep your data for? We will retain your information for the duration of our relationship and for as long as we are required by law to do so. At the end of the applicable legal periods, we will dispose of it in a secure and environmentally sound manner.
What are your data protection rights?
You can contact us at any time to find out what information we hold about you, rectify it if it is incorrect and delete it after our relationship has ended, where this is legally possible.
You also have the right to request the transfer of your information to another entity. This right is called "portability" and may be useful in certain situations.
To request any of these rights, you must make a written request to us, along with a photocopy of your ID card, so that we can identify you.
We have specific forms available at our offices to request these rights and we offer you our assistance in filling them out.
To find out more about your data protection rights, you can consult the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
Can you withdraw your consent if you change your mind at a later date? You can withdraw your consent if you change your mind about the use of your data at any time. For example, if you were once interested in receiving advertising for our products or services, but you no longer wish to receive advertising, you can let us know by filling in the objection form available at our offices.
If you feel that your rights have been disregarded, where can you make a complaint? If you believe that your rights have been disregarded by our entity, you can make a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, by any of the following means: Electronic site: www.agpd.es Postal address: Spanish Data Protection Agency C/ Jorge Juan, 6 28001-Madrid Telephone: Tel. 901 100 099 Tel. 91 266 35 17 Making a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency does not entail any cost and you do not need the assistance of a lawyer or solicitor.
Will we profile you? Our policy is not to profile users of our services. However, there may be situations where, for service delivery, marketing or other purposes, we need to profile information about you. An example might be the use of your purchase or service history to enable us to offer you products or services tailored to your tastes or needs. In such cases, we will implement effective security measures to protect your information at all times from unauthorized persons seeking to use it for their own benefit.
Will we use your data for other purposes? Our policy is not to use your information for purposes other than those we have explained to you. If, however, we need to use your data for other activities, we will always ask for your permission beforehand by providing you with clear options to enable you to decide.
Legal Notice| © Aquatis Diving Lanzarote